Pounding Hooves

Welcome Back! Remember to post your charactors and chat with the other players! & send me more ideas for the site.(: thanks, - Admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pounding Hooves

Welcome Back! Remember to post your charactors and chat with the other players! & send me more ideas for the site.(: thanks, - Admin.

Pounding Hooves

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pounding Hooves

Welcome, to POUNDINGHOOVES!. We thank-you for visiting our website, and ask if you would please join!

Update-06-26-08

Admin.
    Admin.
    Admin

Charactors Game
    Character: Doney

Update-06-26-08 Empty Update-06-26-08

Post  Admin. Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:29 pm

1-Users now have money. You gain $1,000 for every story you write. $1,000,000 makes you golden. With this money you can buy characters from others and out of the breed log.

You must have a picture for your character to sell it though.

((((STEALING OTHER USERS CHARACTERS AND OUT OF THE BREED LOG WILL GET YOU PERMANETLY BANNED!!!))))

And if you wonna buy one you talk to the player, then to me, (or if out of breed log to to me)then i put your money into my bank.

(or the other persons bank)

The money will show up on your profile. Its your Rank.

Intill firther notice.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2-New breeds, American Mustang. Thoroughbred.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3-New forums added: Battle Grounds. Ryhming Roll-Play

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4-New main picture added.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:49 am