Pounding Hooves

Welcome Back! Remember to post your charactors and chat with the other players! & send me more ideas for the site.(: thanks, - Admin.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pounding Hooves

Welcome Back! Remember to post your charactors and chat with the other players! & send me more ideas for the site.(: thanks, - Admin.

Pounding Hooves

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pounding Hooves

Welcome, to POUNDINGHOOVES!. We thank-you for visiting our website, and ask if you would please join!

What Breed Do Humans Like More

morganroleplay
    $19,000
    $19,000

Charactors Game
    Character:

What Breed Do Humans Like More Empty What Breed Do Humans Like More

Post  morganroleplay Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:23 am

Arabians, one of the most famous horse breeds on Earth, but single handedly the most import horse to the Bedouin people which created the breed more than 4,500 years ago, the people's love for the highly intelligent horse made the horses' great temper. Their dished head and light boned body is their most famous features, the slight bulge between the horses eyes is called a "Jibbah" by the Bedouin people. The horses' speed, stamina, intelligence and spirit makes the breed a great show horse, race horse and a great pet.

Thoroughbred: The meaning "Thoroughbred" refers to any horse breed with pureblood, hence Thorough-bred, but this mostly refers to this horse. The Arabian, Barb and native British mares were used for making this breed. The main purpose for Thoroughbreds are racing, jumping and steeplechase. Thoroughbreds aren't the best horse to have because of the abnormal heart beats, small hoof and body mass ratio, bleeding in the lungs, and abnormally large hearts. The Thoroughbreds are known for their speed, stamina, and heart.

Ok, so at this ranch there is a debate going on which horse breed is the best, it was narrowed down to two horse breeds, Arabian and Thoroughbred. Both are hot-blooded meaning they improve other horse breeds, they are known racers, jumpers, and dressager, both highly intelligent. There is a show soon, a two day event, a race between the two breeds then an in-hand show.

Which horse will win?

RULES
    I am the judge for the show, the first perso who asks if they can be the race judge gets it
    No detailed breeding, no crossbreeding
    I controll weather, time, date, season, ect.
    No more than three horses, one human character
    HAVE FUN!

FORMS

HUMAN
    Name:
    Height:
    Nationality:
    Personality:
    Hair/eye colour:
    Prefered horse breed:
    Extra Info:
    Picture